High Profile 100% Natural TalalayNatural Latex Pillow (aka RejuveNite™ 100% Natural brand)
* Made in USA by Talalay Global (aka Latex International)
- NOTE: Huge savings with Case Packs but no Comfort Returns.
- Solid Talalay latex
- 100% Natural Talalay latex, no man-made latex used in the formulation
- Over 10-year old pillow style originally branded as "Rejuvenite"
- Outer zipper cover: 40% Organic Cotton/60% Polyester, machine wash and dry
- Inner lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Promotes good health, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Available in Queen & King sizes
- NOTE: This was the same exact pillow that was branded as "PureLatexBLISS 100% Natural." Not only that the "PureLatexBLISS" brand is now called "PureTALALAYBliss" and does not exist exactly as its old company anymore, they also eliminated the 100% Natural Talalay latex products in their product line.
Exclusively designed as a high-profile of Medium firmness, this pillow has the perfect balance of cushioning and support for most. Generally, this pillow is recommended for side sleepers and back sleepers. Our High-Profile Medium pillows are most popular and suit the majority of sleepers. Compared to the Our High-Profile Medium Premium pillow, this pillow feels just slightly heavier and different because it has more rubber-tree-sap latex, which is naturally slightly denser than a blended latex. There is also a difference in feel due to the type of fabric encasement used.
While most side sleepers love this pillow and some may prefer an even firmer pillow with higher effective profile, there are side sleepers who may find these pillows to be too high and too firm for them. Small children and shorter adults, who sleep on their sides, and some average-size side sleepers who sleep on a soft mattress and/or with their arms under their heads, may require a softer and thinner pillow. Also heavier side-sleeping individuals with narrower shoulders and shorter necks may find this pillow too big for them.
Generally recommended for average individuals with average comfort needs who prefer to sleep on their sides and backs.