Why our 100% Natural Talalay latex mattress topper?
- If you prefer just natural products, this product contains no synthetic (SBR) latex and only natural latex.
- Luxuriously comfortable. Offers excellent support and pressure relief.
- Stays cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Resilient and durable.
- Earth friendly.
- Made in USA by Talalay Global (aka Latex International)
- Available in five firmness (or ILD ratings):
17 N1 (Extra Soft 14-19.99 ILD)
22 N2 (Soft 20 ILD - 24.99 ILD)
27 N3 (Medium 25 ILD - 29.99 ILD)
32 N4 (Firm 30 ILD - 34.99 ILD)
38 N5 (Extra Firm 35 ILD - 41.99 ILD)
Top your mattress off with a 1-inch latex topper to fine tune it. Sometimes, adding a bit of softness on the surface can make all the difference in comfort. A softer surface is easier on the joints and invites one to fall asleep. Adding a firm 1-inch on top can firm up a mattress and make it sleep cooler at the same time.
While 1-inch may not be thick enough to fix a totally wrong mattress for some, it may be the ultimate solution for others, and a thicker cut may be just too much.
If you have never experienced the latex material before or simply unsure of what you need or if latex is possible for you, a 1-inch is highly recommendable. It can be used as it is or folded lengthwise if you wish to try its thicker version.
Note that if used as the topmost layer, a layer of latex directly supports your body weight and touches your skin. If inserted between mattress layers, it would have a less significant effect in the overall feel of your mattress.