Ships within 5 to 7 business days.
Cut off time is 10 AM PST. Please contact us before placing your order if you have delivery concerns.
Save huge, No returns.
* Made in USA by Talalay Global (aka Latex International)
- NOTE: Huge savings with Case Packs but no Comfort Returns.
- Low Profile
- Solid Talalay latex
- Original classic Talalay latex formula in traditional shape, longest proven track record of over 45 years.
- Over 10-year old pillow style originally branded as "Rejuvenite"
- Inner lining: 100% Polyester *
- Outer zipper cover: New zigzag design, 70% Polyester/30% Rayon (from Bamboo) fabric, machine wash and dry **
- Promotes good health, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Check velour zip cover is , machine wash and dry
- Available in Queen & King sizes
- Queens are similar to Standard size in length
- Queens are thicker than Kings
* Original soft mesh lining has been recently upgraded. The new fabric is a soft and more protective solid white 100% Polyester fabric.
** Original white velour zipper cover has been recently upgraded. The new fabric is luxuriously soft and thicker than the original fabric.
(Original fabric covers will be available only until inventory is completely depleted.)
Exclusively designed as a low-profile and soft to medium pillow, this luxury pillow suits best those who sleep with their heads low or at the same level as their bodies. Generally this pillow is recommended for stomach sleepers and back sleepers. This generally soft pillow is easy to scrunch to shape and mold to your comfort needs.
While most side sleepers would require a more supportive pillow with a higher effective profile, there are side sleepers who are an exception to the rule. Small children and shorter adults, who sleep on their sides, and some average-size side sleepers who sleep on a soft mattress and/or with their arms under their heads, may also find this pillow very comfortable. Heavier side-sleeping individuals with narrower shoulders and shorter necks may also like this pillow
Generally recommended for children and shorter people and average adults with average needs who prefer to sleep on their stomachs or backs