Ships within 1 to 2 business days.
Cut off time is 10 AM PST. Please contact us before placing your order if you have delivery concerns.
- Size: 14" x 6 1/2", 13 1/2" center circumference;
- Fabric: Soft woven cotton: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton,;
- Primarily designed for the neck. Its small size and unique "bone" shape are strategically designed to hold the sides of your neck for stable support and cradle the neck for comfort,;
- Highly versatile design also makes it perfect to support the lumbar, hold the leg, or the arm, or fit between the knees during rest,;
- Excellent travel pillow: small and lightweight, side handles included,;
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic and highly resilient polyester fiber filling,;
- Zipper access for adjustment: reduce filling to make it softer or stuff it to make it firmer,;
- Machine washable,;
- Made in USA of imported materials.
Relax and realign your body anywhere you may be. Whether you are at home, in your office, traveling, or camping, you have access to great relaxation. Our Neckbone Chiropractic pillow is easy to take along!
More specifically, the cervical vertebra is made up of seven parts and it is designed to have a healthy degree of curvature. Should the curvature become lost, the body will not stack properly and negative issues will arise exponentially. By training the vertebrae C1 – C7 with a product that offers the proper support you may avoid unwanted stress and tension.
Our Neckbone pillow is perfectly designed to support and relieve the neck and can help with neck arthritis and whiplash. It remains to be the number one choice of chiropractors and physical therapists.
This pillow is subject to the individual’s personal comfort needs. You may use the zipper access to the adjust the filling as needed.
I got one of these because we had one at home in the 90s and I loved them. These are NOT stuffed like they used to be. I am highly disappointed, I had to add stuffing to make it firm like they USED to be. After pushing the stuffing down that was already inside, it ended up only being half full. Very disappointed.