SleepLikeABear Natural Wool Quilted Knit Bamboo Zipper Cover
This product is sold out
Note to our valued customers:
This product is out of stock. We currently have no definite knowledge of when we will be offering it again. FYI, we constantly evaluate our products and promise to only bring you the best that there is. We will always be here for you and please check back from time to time as we may be adding great products to our menu.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.
We appreciate your support for over 17 years and wish you always the best of life!
More than a beautiful cover, this zipper cover will completely encase your bare foams and add an extra comfort layer to your mattress setup. Approximately half-inch of softly quilted pure wool is sewn to build the entire cover, allowing it to offer the same comfortable sleeping surface if flipped over.
- LIGHTLY QUILTED WITH JOMA WOOL: Wool is naturally hypoallergenic and naturally flame retardant. This quilted cover offers the best of both worlds; it lets you experience the wonderful benefits of a wool layer and at the same time does not completely take away the feel of latex or memory foam that you already love.
- FLIPPABLE, two-sided: The same quilted knit fabric is sewn to build the entire cover, allowing it to offer the same comfortable sleeping surface if flipped over. We do not use a cheap FR treated non-skid material for the bottom to cut costs;
- VERY STRONG AND DURABLE YET LIGHTWEIGHT for what it is and compared to many other quilted covers;
- LUXURIOUSLY SOFT: Adds an extra layer of cushion to your latex, memory foam, or any foam;
- IMPROVED SLEEPING TEMPERATURE: Together the bamboo fabric and the layer of wool can effectively let you sleep at your comfortable temperature during hot or cold climates. The fabric helps wick out moisture and sweat from your skin and the quilted wool layer insulates and allows more air flow;
- EASY 360 DEGREE ZIPPER ACCESS. Full opening allows you to remove the top cover to access your foam layers easily or if you need to spot clean or air it out;
- SAFE: Not treated with any harmful chemicals. Our fabric is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified ensuring that it is free of substances/elements that are harmful to anyone including infants;
- NOT WASHABLE. NOT WATERPROOF-we recommend to use fitted-style waterproof protector if needed;
- MADE IN THE USA: Extra fine quality materials and workmanship.
This wool quilted bamboo zipper cover offers the best of both worlds. While it completely encases your foam layers and provides a more finished form and great protection from many harmful elements like dust, sweat, and sunlightthis zipper cover offers you an extra comfort layer.
Experience more pressure relief and less tossing and turning! Our natural wool quilted cover provides a cool comfortable surface as it cradles your body and fills in the small gaps around your body curves.
If you love the surface of latex or memory foam, encasing it with this zipper cover would only enhance its comfort and not take away so much of the softness. In return, you are taking advantage of many other great benefits.
The stronger quilted fabric provides a more solid and sturdier form for your foam layers, especially if you need to encase more than one layer of slightly uneven sizes.
The combination of bamboo and wool provides a comfort layer that exceptionally regulates the body temperature. The bamboo fabric has no spurs that can irritate your sensitive skin and because it is knit, it does not restrict your foam too much. The fabric is breathable and wicks out moisture quite well. The fabric is light yet stronger than cotton and most natural fibers. It is derived from natural bamboo grass, which requires no pesticides in order to thrive, and it has inherent antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Bamboo blended with excellent fibers is extremely popular in high-end bedding.
We use pure wool: wool naturally traps air and therefore offers insulation from heat and cold. The pure wool layer barrier prevents moisture buildup as it wicks moisture away from your skin, keeping you dryer and cooler on a hot weather. In cooler winters, wool keeps you warmer. Wool is also naturally flame resistant and in the proper thickness and weight will offer sufficient thermal insulation to retard open flame. Wool is more resilient than most other fibers, which makes it retain its original shape for a long period of time.
This zipper cover is designed with 3-inch wide channels across the bed to keep the the wool batting in place. The same quilted material is used to make the entire cover, therefore making this cover "flippable."
As a vital component, a heavy-duty, rust-proof separating zipper is used and stitched with extremely durable and heat resistant Kevlar thread. The zipper is easy to zip and unzip, and is guaranteed not to easily fall apart. It completely opens on all sides, and the top can be removed.
|Design||Smooth waterfall-style edge, no piped or corded edge|
|Bottom||Bottom same as top|
|Fabric||Stretch Knit Bamboo Viscose/Polyester/Spandex blend|
|Quilting||100% natural Joma wool fibers and white cotton linen backing sewn with knit bamboo fabric in 3-inch horizontal channel style|
|Zipper||4-side opening heavy-duty no-rust zipper placed at bottom edge|
|Care||Spot clean only. Air fluff and sun dry only. Do not dry clean. Do not machine wash.|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|
|Returns||30 days (undamaged, unused, unwashed)
*No returns on special orders
|Warranty||Standard one year prorated warranty against manufacturing defects|