- Fits like a glove! Completely encase your bare foams and enhance your comfort layer. Unquilted, this cover keeps you as close as possible to your memory foam or latex layers and at the same extent provides a substantial barrier to help you sleep cooler and protect your foam from many of the harmful elements like dust, sweat, and sunlight;
- The same bamboo-cotton fabric is sewn to build the entire cover, allowing it to offer the same comfortable sleeping surface if flipped over. We do not use a cheap FR treated non-skid material for the bottom to cut costs;
- Remove the top cover to access your foam layers easily or if you need to spot clean or air it out;
- Not treated with harmful chemicals;
- Not waterproof-we recommend to use fitted-style waterproof protector if needed;
- Fine quality made in the USA.
Encase your latex or memory foam without significantly reducing and changing its softness. Latex and memory foam are are exceptionally smooth and luxurious, and for most of us that experienced them, they are the ultimate comfort layer. Therefore, choosing the right material to cover them is very important as it can make or break the final comfort level for the sleeper.
The bamboo fiber has no spurs that can irritate your sensitive skin. Combined with natural cotton fibers, the hybrid fabric is softer, lighter, and more durable than pure cotton. Also, the bamboo-cotton fabric creates a dryer and cooler surface because it wicks out body moisture rather than absorb it.
Bamboo is derived from bamboo grass, which is a plant that requires no pesticides in order to thrive, The bamboo fibers retain most of its inherent antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Bamboo blended with other excellent fibers is extremely popular in high-end bedding.
Our very soft, unlined and unquilted knit fabric zipper cover fits like a glove and enhances the feel of any foam layers it covers, therefore it creates a cooler and more luxurious sleeping surface. Our unquilted zipper cover offers a 360-degree protection from the elements like dust, moisture, and sunlight as it effectively keeps your foam layer (or layers) together. A proper full encasement not only improves comfort for you, but it also reduces, if not eliminates, the chance of mishandling and accidentally tearing the foam layers at times that you may need to pull your mattress straight or move the mattress topper around.
As a vital component, a heavy-duty, rust-proof separating zipper is used and stitched with extremely durable and heat resistant Kevlar thread. The zipper is easy to zip and unzip, and is guaranteed not to easily fall apart. It completely opens on all sides, and the top can be removed.
We have sold thousands of zipper covers over the years- our customers have experienced that our zipper covers surpass many other inexpensive advertised covers!
|Design||Waterfall-style edge, no piped or corded edges|
|Bottom||Bottom same as top|
|Fabric||+/-285 g/m² knit cotton/bamboo fabric, Made in USA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified|
|Quilting||Fabric not sewn with any batting or insulating material|
|Zipper||4-side opening heavy-duty no-rust zipper, sits at bottom edge|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|
|Returns||30 days (undamaged, unused, unwashed)|
|Warranty||Standard one year prorated warranty against manufacturing defects|