- LUXURIOUSLY SOFT Adds an extra layer of comfort to your latex, memory foam, or any foam;
- FITS LIKE A GLOVE! Completely encase your bare foams and enhance your comfort layer. Unquilted, this cover keeps you as close as possible to your memory foam or latex layers and at the same extent provides a substantial barrier to help you sleep cooler and protect your foam from many of the harmful elements like dust, sweat, and sunlight;
- EXTREMELY BREATHABLE AND ABSORBENT for added comfort;
- FLIPPABLE, two-sided: The same 100%-certified-organic-knit cotton-fibers fabric is sewn to build the entire cover, allowing it to offer the same comfortable sleeping surface if flipped over. We do not use a cheap FR treated non-skid material for the bottom to cut costs;
- EASY 360 DEGREE ZIPPER ACCESS. Full opening allows you to remove the top cover to access your foam layers easily or if you need to spot clean or air it out;
- SAFE: Not treated with any harmful chemicals. Not flame retardant. Our fabric is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified, and 100% of its strands are GTOS-certified organic cotton;
- NOT WASHABLE. NOT WATERPROOF-we recommend to use fitted-style waterproof protector if needed;
- MADE IN THE USA of fine quality materials and workmanship: Our fabric is milled in the USA, and the cover is sewn locally in the USA
- NOTE that actual appearance of your fabric may differ slightly from what is pictured but the rest of the important manufacturer's specifications are guaranteed to be exactly the same.
Encase your latex or memory foam without significantly reducing and changing its softness and feel. Latex and memory foam are exceptionally smooth and luxurious, and for most of us who have experienced them, they are the ultimate comfort layers. Therefore, choosing the right material to cover them is very important as it can make or break the final comfort level for the sleeper.
Our unlined and unquilted soft and breathable knit cotton fabric mattress and topper cover (or encasement) fits like a glove and enhances the feel of any foam layers that it covers. The natural all-cotton fabric is highly absorbent and creates a luxuriously cooler sleeping surface. To the more environmentally conscious people like us, the fabric is completely biodegradable.
Our zipper cover offers a 360-degree protection from the elements like dust, moisture, and sunlight as it effectively keeps your foam layer (or layers) together. A proper full encasement not only improves comfort for you, but it also reduces, if not eliminates, the chance of mishandling and accidentally tearing the foam layers at times that you may need to pull your mattress straight or move the mattress topper around.
Our SleepLikeABear Organic zipper covers are locally sewn in the USA using fabrics that are milled also in the USA. The fabric consists of only certified organic cotton fibers and no other fibers. Certified organic fabrics are certified to be purely natural-that means no harsh chemicals were used from the planting and harvesting and to the production of the fibers that can be milled into fabrics. Unlike many other so-called "certified organic" covers, every cotton fiber strand of our fabric is GOTS certified organic, which makes our fabric truly a 100%-certified-organic-cotton-fibers fabric.
As a vital feature, heavy-duty, rust-proof separating zippers are used and stitched with extremely durable and heat resistant Kevlar thread. The zipper is easy to zip and unzip, and is guaranteed not to easily fall apart. It completely opens on all sides so that the top panel of the mattress cover can be removed.
We have sold thousands of zipper covers over the years- our customers have experienced that our zipper covers surpass many other inexpensive advertised covers!
We have sold thousands of zipper covers over the years- our zipper cover is simply the best!
|Design||Waterfall-style edge, no piped or corded edges|
|Bottom||Bottom same as top|
|Fabric||+/- 310 g/m² GTOS certified 100% Organic knit cotton fabric, Made in USA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified|
|Quilting||Fabric not sewn with any batting or insulating material|
|Zipper||4-side opening heavy-duty no-rust zipper, sits at bottom edge|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|
|Returns||30 days (undamaged, unused, unwashed)|
|Warranty||Standard one year prorated warranty against manufacturing defects|