Ships within 5 to 8 business days.
Cut off time is 10 AM PST. Please contact us before placing your order if you have delivery concerns.
Save huge, No returns.
* Made in USA by Talalay Global (aka Latex International)
- NOTE: Huge savings with Case Packs but no Comfort Returns.
- Solid Talalay latex
- Original classic Talalay formula in traditional shape, longest proven track record of over 45 years.
- Promotes good health, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- COVER: Comes with machine-wash-and-dry removable zipper cover only and no inner lining. NOTE: The original zipper cover of this pillow was made with a white woven fabric that was of 100% cotton fibers. The fabric later changed to softer white-color check velour knit made of 75% Cotton/25% Polyester. Recently the fabric changed again to softer and thicker off-white zigzag-design knit fabric of 70% Polyester/30% Rayon (from Bamboo). Our aka Rejuvenite pillows and these aka TalaTech pillows have the same zipper covers. The fabric may change again without advanced notice.
- We offer these in high-profile pillows in Queen and King sizes, SOFT (PLUSH) and FIRM feel only. If you need a MEDIUM feel, check our aka Rejuvenite Restora pillows. The only difference is that our Restora pillow comes with a soft nylon lining.
Exclusively designed as a high-profile but soft pillow, this pillow offers very gentle support and a highly luxurious feel. Generally, this pillow is recommended for average-size back sleepers and side sleepers. Because it is soft, this pillow is easy to scrunch and shape and mold to your needs. Compared to the Soft in Standard size, our Queen and King size soft pillows are fuller and more fluffy.
While most side sleepers would require a more supportive pillow with a higher effective profile, there are side sleepers who are an exception to the rule. Small children and shorter adults, who sleep on their sides, and some average-size side sleepers who sleep on a soft mattress and/or with their arms under their heads, may also find this pillow very comfortable. Heavier side-sleeping individuals with narrower shoulders and shorter necks may also like this pillow.
Exclusively designed as a high-profile of Medium firmness, this pillow has the perfect balance of cushioning and support for most. Generally, this pillow is recommended for side sleepers and back sleepers. Our High-Profile Medium pillows are most popular and suit the majority of sleepers. It is also available in 100% Natural latex variety.
While most side sleepers love this pillow and some may prefer an even firmer pillow with higher effective profile, there are side sleepers who may find these pillows to be too high and too firm for them. Small children and shorter adults, who sleep on their sides, and some average-size side sleepers who sleep on a soft mattress and/or with their arms under their heads, may require a softer and thinner pillow. Also heavier side-sleeping individuals with narrower shoulders and shorter necks may find this pillow too big for them.
If you need a MEDIUM feel, check our aka Rejuvenite Restora pillows. The only difference is that our Restora pillow comes with a soft nylon lining.
Exclusively designed as a firm pillow with high-profile, this pillow is the firmest Talalay latex pillow that we can offer. In general, this pillow is recommended for side sleepers who require very firm and steady support. Mostly big and tall side sleepers benefit from this type of pillow, but many average-size sleepers who sleep on firm mattresses and prefer extra firm and steady support also seek this pillow and love it. While most people find it to be too firm and too thick for them, those who suffer from neck arthritis, just an example, find relief from this pillow.
Among all of our Talalay latex pillows, this pillow is the most dense and feels heaviest. It offers the firmest support and the highest resulting profile. This pillow can be compressed the least, and pretty much keeps its initial thickness. While it is guaranteed to be the firmest and thickest Talalay latex pillow available, some people may need more than that. Comfort is subject to the individual and is primarily based on their need and preference.