SAVE 5% entire order of $59 or more. Use coupon code TAKEFIVE until 08/01/18
Should I Use A Latex Mattress Topper?
You may use a mattress topper for one or all of the following reasons:
- Enhance. Adding a latex topper to your mattress would make your sleeping surface cooler and smoother-no more lumpy surface.
- Adjust. Whether your mattress is too soft or too firm, topping it off with a latex topper may significantly improve your quality of sleep and maximize your energy the following day. And because your latex topper is not a permanent part of the mattress, it can be removed or replaced in case your needs change later.
- Personalize. Couples who cannot benefit from the same comfort level may use a latex topper to change their sides of the bed in order to satisfy their individual comfort needs.
- Upgrade. Using a latex topper is as close as you would get to sleeping on an all-latex mattress. With the unsurpassed and unparalleled quality of latex, your mattress has just received a complete overhaul for a fraction of the cost of an all-latex mattress. With a latex topper, you would be sleeping directly on a nicer, cooler, cleaner, non-toxic, earth-friendly mattress surface.
- Expand. If you would attach two Twin XL mattresses to each other to make a King, using a King size topper will not only join the two together but also improve their comfort level.
- Extend. Whether your mattress is new or old, a latex topper can help extend the useful life of your mattress by covering it from damaging elements and by distributing your weight evenly and indirectly over the underlying mattress.